Field operations and maintenance
Number of offices:
40 technical sites
11 manufacturing sites
One of our clients is a global company and a market leader in the design, manufacturing, and sale of commercial refrigeration systems.
For this Client we offered a unique tailored solution for managing their business in multiple countries as their corporate partner.
Our client, faced with significant growth and internal structural changes, chose us as their reliable, trustworthy partner who provided flexibility while allowing them to maintain corporate focus.
From the beginning of our collaboration the Client has expanded its geographical market and while facing a challenge of significant increase in the number of employees, manufacturing facilities and sales offices, we managed to follow their growth by offering our services of business process engineering, back/front office operations and full customer support.
We provided value in this Client engagement by supplying, consulting and implementing proven industrial grade service methodologies that enabled our Client to face the challenges of a global, sustainable growth.
Our range of services today includes a wide set of core and non-core processes:
- Incident Management and Customer interaction
- Fault diagnosis of missing information from the initial request
- Collection and data entry of required information in the Customer’s dedicated platform
- Routing to appropriate the Customer organizational units as defined in agreed processes
- Customer, Field technician, Service Management and Back Office inbound request management
- End-to-end processing or support requests from qualification to closure and customer survey
- Analytical reporting on business processes execution and cost
- Support to invoice reconciliation to Back Office
- Spare parts request management
- Complaint and escalation management, feedback to the clients
- Refrigeration infrastructure monitoring
- Data entry of Field reports
Not only that we provided stable and reliable support to the Client’s Customers, but we added extra value to our work which resulted by service volume growth in more than 25%.
We are proud to stand behind these service improvement results:
- complex product/solution support
- improvement of the service through feedback analysis
- sale/prospecting data management
- metrics reporting for service performance
- taking over the time-consuming and/or labor-intensive tasks at a fraction of the cost
- shortest possible TTM
- savings on personnel and infrastructure
- access to the latest technology
- first-class omnichannel customer support
- increased productivity
- flexibility to size up quickly and cost-efficiently
- adapted service window to non-standard hours